As a landlord, keeping tenants happy is critical to lower vacancy rates and never worrying about your properties being taken care of. A property management company like All County Denver South Property Management is one piece of the puzzle when satisfying the needs of Denver tenants, but what are some of the other ways that you can keep your renters satisfied?
The Best Ways to Keep Denver Tenants Happy
- Take Care of Maintenance Concerns As Soon as Possible: One of the biggest reasons why tenants leave is that they feel their maintenance concerns and repair needs are not met in a timely fashion. Performing proactive maintenance and periodically performing property inspections is a great way to prevent issues and take care of existing problems your Denver tenants might have forgotten to mention.
- Be Kind: It might sound trivial, but being kind is one of the best ways to keep tenants happy. All County Denver South Property Management works hard to offer a wonderful experience to Denver tenants. We respond in a timely fashion and always are available to address your concerns and the concerns of your tenants.
- Refine Your Amenities: What are Denver tenants looking for? Having a good idea of what they are looking for can really help when you’re trying to attract and retain the best tenants. High-speed internet access, open floor plans and proximity to schools are all different things that could make your property appealing to different families.
- Be Proactive When Renewing a Lease: Denver tenants want to feel wanted, and offering a lease renewal proactively 90-120 days out for a year lease is one way to show that you care. This helps encourage them to think about their plans early and reminds them to give notice if they are already planning to move out. If they are planning to leave, this will also give you plenty of time to start marketing the vacancy early.
- Offer Longer Leases: A reduced rental rate for long leases that are a year or two years long is another great way to keep tenants happy. This gives them stability in their address and also gives you a steady source of income.
All County Denver South Property Management Can Help Your Rental Property
All County Denver South Property Management is here to help property owners get the best return on their investment through knowledgeable and trustworthy property management services. From managing tenant relationships to lease enforcement, we look forward to working with you to see how your rental property investment can be a long-term, stress-free asset. We work with landlords throughout Lakewood, Englewood, South Denver, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl and Aurora. For a complimentary quote, call us today at (720) 664-4550